She is the rich deep beneath the sea, the buried treasure. She is what the water says when it moves."
“Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.”
Design by Romain SHTZ
"Sometimes, carrying on, just carrying on, is the superhuman achievement."
"In general, people are not drawn to perfection in others. People are drawn to shared interests, shared problems, and an individual’s life energy. Humans connect with humans. Hiding one’s humanity and trying to project an image of perfection makes a person vague, slippery, lifeless, and uninteresting."
"I used to think I was the strangest person in the world but then I thought there are so many people in the world, there must be someone just like me who feels bizarre and flawed in the same ways I do."
one thing for sure is that it’s never worth hurting someone just because you’re trying to protect yourself
trends guys hate:
- crop tops and high waisted shorts
- red lipstick
trends girls hate:
- being murdered
- being murdered for wearing crop tops and high waisted shorts
It’s difficult to lose a friend in a way you thought you would never lose them. Drifting due to busy schedules and the like is another story but to lose a friend because they began to invest their time in someone who is only hurting them is heartwrenching. It hurts because their mind is clouded in what they perceive to be okay, to what they think makes them happy but when you know that they’re really hurting themselves. To see them succumb to other outlets while you try to help but they simply brush you off because “you don’t understand” or that “you don’t know them like that” and no matter how much you try to be patient, your breath is always wasted. It’s come to the point where you know that the only way they’ll realize what’s really going on is when they’ve hit their lowest and that’s the last thing you’ve ever wanted to them to do.
"Do you think its possible
that some people
are born to give
than they will ever
I LOVE THIS
credit to magicpawed
cry yourself to sleep and wake up the next morning and tell yourself “if they can’t handle me at my worst then they don’t deserve me at my best”
But in all seriousness, as much as I want to stress NOT to cram before a test, I’d be a hypocrite because that’s really all I do. I’m blessed to say that it’s been working but cramming is not something you’d want to rely on. However, nowadays with all these distractions and loss of motivation, it’s inevitable.
Here are some tips that have thankfully helped :~)
- If your teacher provides a study guide, be like Nike and just do it.
- Try to discipline yourself to know and understand the material, don’t just memorize but if you must, then go for it. I ain’t yo mama.
- Focus on what will get you the most points on the tests!
- Hit up some friends to help you stay on track and motivate you
- You can also compare notes with them :~)
- Eat a snack or snacks throughout your cram time to give you some energy or just treat yo’self, guuurlfrand and even if you’re a guy, you’re still a guuurlfraaand.
- Take a 10 minute break after each hour for more effective studying
- Look at your past quizzes and tests from that class because it’ll help you familiarize with the format and refresh your brain with past information therefore you won’t be as stressed when taking the test
Also remember to stay positive and know that you got this, if you didn’t do as well as you liked or hoped on the test just try your hardest to prepare better and not cram! I hope you do well, young grasshopper :~) May the curve be with you :~)
wat a qt